"Maybe sexuality is fluid and people can like other people and it’s okay so long as everything is consensual and everyone is happy? No? Okay, then, never mind."
This week on The Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin Show my guests are Amanda Needham and Tyler Robertson, two Portland-based artists who create the costumes, sets and props for IFC’s Portlandia.
Even if you don’t always consciously notice it, Tyler and Amanda’s art helps separate Portlandia from other sketch shows. In this episode they reveal where those clothes from, the most challenging props in the history of Portlandia, and which sets are real Portland locations you can visit.
The Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin Show comes out Tuesdays and is available on iTunes, JeffRubinJeffRubinShow.com, and YouTube.com/JeffRubinJeffRubin.
#things i really think about
I mean, fuck
- how many individual rooms there are in a city
- how many people are in a country
- the number of PENNIES in the ENTIRE WORLD
- how many eggs have ever come out of chickens
- how many teeth there are in the zippers of jackets people are wearing right now
- how many leaves there are JUST WITHIN A 2 MILE RADIUS FROM WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW
I’m going to give myself a headache. There are so many things